The IBEX product line represents advanced speed controllers for use exclusively in RC airplane models. With integrated telemetry and various possibilities of optional user configuration, the controllers offer high efficiency, low weight and precise motor control.
MAV Sense products are designed and manufactured in the Czech RepublicFeatures
- Small dimensions combined with high power motor control.
- Over- and undervoltage protection, overtemperature protection, motor-stall protection.
- Configurable current limiter.
- Optically isolated throttle input.
- Safety shutdown when the throttle impulse is lost.
- Configurable acceleration, timing, electromagnetic brake etc.
- Low acoustic noise due to high frequency switching.
- Automatic telemetry detection: Duplex EX, Hott, MSB, S.Bus2. Alternative firmware with Spektrum SRXL2 telemetry support.
- Telemetry (RC system dependent): voltage, current, power, capacity, temperature, RPM, energy.
- Telemetry min/max values are logged.
- Configuration through the transmitter or external terminal (JETIBOX/SMART-BOX).
- Firmware updates via USB interfaceusing the MAV Manager software.
- Languages: CZ/DE/EN/FR/IT.
- Option to activate the synchronous rectification (Active Freewheeling) for more accurate motor response and less heating of the controller during aerobatics.
- Flawless operation with high power multi-pole motors and the vast majority of all other motor types.
- Propeller positioning using an optional Hall sensor.
- Optional external motor identification chip combined with an optional temperature sensor.
The set contents: IBEX speed controller, instruction manual.
|Constant current [A]||80|
|Max. peak current (2 s) [A]||120|
|LiXX cells||3 – 12|