Soldering station with a 60W soldering iron with a microprocessor temperature control (200–480 °C) with a 230V mains power supply. Smart 60W with a very simple operation is perfectly suited for common model and “electronic-hobby” soldering with lead-free and lead solders without the need to set dozens of parameters.
- Microprocessor temperature control 200–480 °C with ±1 °C accuracy
- LED display and a knob for easy adjustments
- 230V/50Hz mains power supply (EU mains cable)
- Micro-soldering iron 28V/50Hz, max power 60 W
- Replaceable soldering tips for fine point work and soldering thicker cables
- ESD Safe: grounded soldering tip for protection against electrostatic discharge (tip impedance to ground less than 2 ohms/voltage difference less than 2 mV)
- Soldering iron stand with a cleaning sponge
Soldering station kit includes: Smart 60W soldering station with mains cable, soldering iron with 28/60W power cable, soldering iron stand, cleaning sponge, instruction manual.