Small high-performance RC telemetry sensor measures and transmits voltage/current/power/capacity/energy/altitude/vario
The UniSens-E is a pure telemetry sensor designed specifically for all electric models. It is so small and light, but at the same time so powerful that it can be used in almost any model.
In line with our philosophy of supporting as many systems as possible, the UniSens-E also speaks the language of Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum (via Spektrum adapters) and PowerBox Core.
The telemetry used in UniSens-E only needs to be specified once in the settings. This is done either via our PC program “UniSens-E Tool” or with the UniDisplay. In the delivery state, HoTT GAM is selected.
To change the settings via PC or for firmware updates, a suitable USB interface such as our order no. 2550 or an existing USB connection cable such as Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner is required. See also the instructions.
Without any additional sensors, the UniSens-E can measure the entire drive, i.e. voltage, current and capacitance.
Since a barometric (air pressure) altitude sensor with high resolution is also integrated, a vario with the UniSens-E is implemented in addition to the altitude measurement.
Extensive alarms can also be programmed, which are reported via telemetry via the respective transmitter.
The UniSens-E is available with different plug-in systems, so that normally nothing needs to be soldered. The current measurement range extends symmetrically in both directions. This means that the plug assignment, i.e. whether the battery has males or females at the positive terminal, does not matter. The measuring direction is simply set in the setup.
All measured values of the UniSens-E can also be viewed live via our UniDisplay and all settings and alarms can be programmed.
Whether glider, aerobatic machine, helicopter, HLG or Slowflyer, the UniSens-E can be used in almost any area due to its low weight and compact size. Of course, the UniSens-E is not only suitable for model aircraft. It can also be installed in RC boats, RC cars, etc.
With the UniSens-E, you acquire a universal RC telemetry sensor that is powerful in all respects and exploits the possibilities of modern electronics in order to be a great help to you as a small helper in dealing with your RC models.
And this is what the UniSens-E can do:
- Complete measurement of electric drives with current, voltage, power, capacitance and height measurement
- Full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum (via Spektrum adapter) and PowerBox Core
- Height measurement with automatic zeroing after power-on
- barometric vario
- Depending on the version, current measurement range up to 55 A / 140 A / 280 A in both directions, voltage up to 60 V
(but the maximum current carrying capacity of the plugs used must not be exceeded!)
- Connector for receiver signal for remote control of certain functions
- Direct connection to the GPS logger possible for data recording in a file
- Measurement of receiver battery voltage
- Power supply by receiver
- Current status is signalled via LED
- Direct viewing of the measured values live with our UniDisplay
- Parameter settings possible via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry
- PC software for settings and updates (SM UniSens-E Tool) is available here
- Free firmware updates via the PC with our USB interface (order no. 2550) or with existing USB connection cables such as Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner possible (the firmware file can be found here)
- Due to its compact size and low weight, it can be used almost anywhere
For technical data and the complete range of functions, please refer to the operating instructions.