With the D-Power Brushless motor series we offer you a wide range of high quality drives. The external rotors have finest balanced bells, which guarantee a perfect concentricity. Due to the high-quality neodymium magnets and the windings made of especially pure copper, the D-Power motors achieve a high efficiency.
The outrunners can be mounted on both sides. Included in the delivery of the motors are prop adapter, rear wall mounting and mounting material.
All motors were measured and tested in Germany by a well-known engineer. The data provided by the manufacturer were confirmed by the technical measurements.
We recommend this engine if you want a good economical alternative setup for Lazy Bee XL – see engine test
- Very high torque
- High quality neodymium magnets
- Double ball bearing
- Concentricity optimised, finely balanced aluminium bells
- CNC-milled from high-quality aluminium
- Supplied complete with prop adapter, rear wall attachment and mounting material
- Dimensions: 35 x 47.2 mm
- Shaft Ø: 5,0
- Lipo / NC cells: 3 – 5 / 8 – 15
- No-load current: 2.0A
- recommended current: 45A
- Current short term: 50A
- Idle speed: 1090 rpm/V
- weight: 165g
- thrust: approx. 2800g
number of cells – propeller – current
- 3S Lipo: 10 x 7 / 11 x 5.5
- 4S Lipo: 9 x 6 / 8 x 7
- 5S Lipo: 7 x 7 / 8 x 5