Mount the O.S. FSa-56 Version II engine in the flight model and discover the advantages of the O.S. 4-stroke technology.
Benefits include higher performance for RC sport airplanes and more realistic rich deep sound for the modeler’s heart, enriching the flying experience.
- The popular FS56-a includes more upgrades and makes the engine even better
- More stable operation due to the blow-by oil ejection through the bleed nipple on the back plate
- The black rocker covers make the engine look impressive
- The F-4040 silencer can be flexibly positioned so that the silencer can be ideally mounted in the model
- The engine fits easily and without modifications in any model in which the FS-56a has been recommended
- Weight without silencer 377 g
Engine set includes: OS MAX 120 AX RING engine with RC carburetor 70D, exhaust silencer type E-5020, main needle extension set, glow plug no. 8, instructions.