UHU Plus endfest 90 mm EPOXY 24ml/25g
in the double-chamber syringe is a powerful 2-component epoxy resin adhesive for the highest loads of up to 3000N/cm². The user-friendly double-chamber syringe allows automatic application of the 2 components in the correct mixing ratio. The bond is impact, aging and temperature resistant. Can be drilled, filed and painted over after curing. Suitable for metals, stone, concrete, marble, porcelain, wood, glass, rubber, duroplastics, Styrofoam®, hard PVC and glass-fibre reinforced plastics.
- powerful 2-component epoxy resin adhesive for maximum loads of up to 3000 N/cm²
- in the practical double-chamber syringe for easy expression of the two adhesive components in the correct mixing ratio
- Bonding is impact resistant and resistant to aging and exposure to moisture
- Can be drilled, filed and painted over after curing
Hazard warnings / H phrases:
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H317 can cause allergic reactions to your skin.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- EUH205: Contains compounds containing epoxides. Can cause allergic reactions.
Safety instructions / P-phrases:
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of the reach of children.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Avoid the release of P273 into the environment.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352: After skin contact: Wash with plenty of water/…. (Until the 4th ATP comes into force
- December 1, 2014: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.)
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations or dispose of contents/container to hazardous waste disposal.
- P103: Read label before use.
- P310: Immediately call a poison control center, doctor, or….
- P321: Specific treatment (see on the label)
- P362+P364: Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.